Friday 19 April 2013

Avocado Mask for Dry Skin by Angeline ♥


Nowadays, I have suffered from dry skin because the weather in Sydney is cold and dry, my skin is starting to peel off and it will not be nice even after u apply makeup on it. So, I found this method to moisturize my dry skin from the Internet and it is quite effective after I did that experiment ;) 

The Ingredients you will need (per person):
½ of very ripe and soft Avocado
¼ cup of honey






 Steps for making Avocado mask

Step 1: Cut the avocado into half carefully and the other half I suggest you either keep it for salad or you can also make into a mask for your friend =)




Step 2: If your avocado is not soft and ripe enough, boil it in the hot water until you feel it is already soft for you to mash it into paste later.


Step 3: Mash it with a spoon or maybe you also can use the juice mixer to do that.



Step 4: Add ¼ cup of honey but in this picture I roughly estimate the amount of honey I use. After that, stir them together.


You will see something like this, talking honestly the smell is not really nice but let just hope the outcome is good okay!!





Step 5: Apply a thin later of the avocado mask paste to your skin and leave for 15-20 minutes. I strongly suggest you to find someone help you to apply it because it is very hard to do it yourself. The paste might not stick well on your face. I know I know, my bare face is ugly but let just concentrate on the paste on my face alright ><''


Step 6: Rinse face with a cold washcloth.


In my opinion, maybe you guys cannot see the outcome from the picture but I truly feel that this is a good mask for people who have dry skin like me. It really moisturized your skin and when you touch your face, you can feel your skin texture is very smooth. You can do this together with your girlfriends as well during sleepover maybe? I always wish to do these kind of girly stuff with Vivian and Denise but three of us are separated now so the only thing we can do "together" is blogging!! haha anyway I hope this is helpful and very happy that I can share this beauty tips with you all!! Cheers!! ^^V





Love,
Angeline 

No comments:

Post a Comment