Monday 2 September 2013

4 Ways to Wear Topshop Scallop Frill Vest

 So I was thinking of what to blog this morning and then it struck me that most girls ( I believe) constantly facing the same exact problem EVERY SINGLE DAY!

 Correct? :P
Hence, I've decided to come up with a series featuring ways to mix and math clothing of the season in hope of being able to help you guys up and share my fashion sense and style with all of you :)

So in today's post, I'm going to show you 4 ways of wearing Topshop Scallop Frill Vest.


I got this top earlier this year in Singapore when Vivian and Angeline came to visit me in Johor Bahru. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the aztec prints on the top. And I love it that it's in burgundy! ( One of my favourite colours) Besides, the scallop frill details are so cute! :) The top is nicely fitted on the hips and the cutting is just nice, not too tight as well.


 1) Bermuda Shorts
Bermuda shorts are back on trend this fall! Besides being chic, the shorts are so comfy! Tuck the top in and wear them with a pair of wedges for a neat Sunday brunch look :)

Bermuda Shorts from Ralph Lauren. 

2) Blazer
Pair it with matching blazer and shorts for a more polished look for both work and play!

High Waisted Shorts from Love21 by Forever21
White Blazer from local boutique
Black Blazer from Cape Cod


3) Skater Skirt
Sweet & casual look for a romantic movie date with your boyfriend! What's more? It's college and work appropriate too! :)


 Floral Skater Skirt from Forever 21




4) Low Rise Jeans/Shorts
Wanted to show off some skin but crop top is too much for you? Pair the top with low rise jeans/shorts for that subtle yet sexy look. Wear them with a wide belt for that extra sexy touch!

Shorts from Padini 

Feel free to leave a comment or drop us an e-mail to tell us what would you expect for the coming posts! :)


                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment