Tuesday 23 July 2013

Dolce Heaven Reunited : Luxurious High Tea Session at Mandarin Oriental Hotel

Welcome back to our blog ladiesss!!!! So I am gonna continue talk about our girly plans for that day.

After we ate some light meal at Chinoz on the park, KLCC <<<<<< CLICK HERE if you haven't read yet =D , we headed to Mandarin Oriental Hotel which located beside KLCC to have our luxurious high tea and chit chat session.

As you can see from the photos...It has a very nice and cozy atmosphere with some dim lights over there ( however, it is seriously not a good place to take picture -.- everything is so DARK ) So if you want to have a good lighting quality, you can request them to let you reserve the seats nearby the windows. But we did not request for it so I have to apologise for the bad photo quality =/


This photo capture from foodfashionfinance.blogspot.com

I have to apologize once again that throughout the whole post, you will not see any photos of me because I was suffering from allergic on my face hence I look so effling ugly on that day. I do not wish anyone to see me when I am in a bad condition except my close relatives and friends. Hope you all understand.

Okay back to the high tea session!!!

We ordered two sets of dessert that comes with a very oriental style dessert tray. It costs us RM78++ each (service charges and government taxes are not included YET) @.@


Talking honestly, the appearance is quite nice but the problem is all the desserts size on the tray actually are kinda small =/ abit disappointed la because the price is too pricey but still we didn't manage to finish two trays of them LOL

While waiting for the desserts to be serve.......we taking pictures non-stop......


Whipped cream, jams and sour lime cream to go with the delicious scones later!!




After the desserts tray is on our table..........WE STILL TAKING PICTURES NON-STOP!! =.=||| Bloggers being bloggers......or should I say girls being girls??







Sorry for the bad lighting >.<''

So testing time!!!!


 Well...this thingy is really really SWEET @.@ I am a sweet tooth but I can't bare this sweetness LOL It taste abit like macaron, crunchy outside and soft inside with the kaya paste. On top is coated by candy that taste like the candy we used to eat during childhood times....

This candy!!!! Ring a bell???







     The scones there were too soft though =/

             This thing taste like pineapple tarts haha!!! okay maybe it is really a pineapple tarts LOL

Mini chicken pie!!!! I love this because the pie skin were so crispy and they really put so much chicken paste inside. However for those green pepper hater, I don't think you will like this hehe because the chicken paste has a scent of the green pepper smell.


 Vanilla pudding topped with strawberries and strawberry jam ^^ It was quite tasty for the vanilla pudding but the strawberry was a bit sourish...... =( Okay la maybe I am not a fan of strawberries

I am a Chocolate Lover so I LOVE THIS EHHEHEHE  Chocolate moose on top of a piece of thin dark chocolate meanwhile cute little blueberry was placed on top as the final step ^^ The chocolate moose was creamy and orgasmic =)


Erm I don't know why I can't remember how this taste like =S sincerely sorry about it......

Okay others remaining desserts we literally just take it from the tray and eat it LOL so it is already in our tummy or already digested out hehe..so now I use words to describe the remaining ones~~

So there are three types of sandwiches, which are salmon paste sandwiches,egg sandwiches and cucumber with mayonaise sandwiches as you can see from the desserts set photo on the top of the post.
The salmon paste sandwiches taste the best!!!! However the egg sandwiches they put too less egg into the bread =/ Cucumber with mayo sandwiches taste not bad as well =)

And another one I really hate it so much!! In conjunction with the Ramadhan, they mix some Malay style dessert into our desserts tray =/  there is a colourful fruity cake..it has lots of raisins and a strong dried oranges smell in it which you might eat it before if you attend Malay wedding before LOL I don't quite like that cake but still force myself to eat it because HEYYYY ONE DESSERT THERE IS NOT CHEAP MANNN!!

Lesson of the day : Do not go and have your high tea there if you do not like Ramadhan style kuih-muih (desserts) p/s: I am not being racist kay..I love Malay food but not desserts =)

So my rating......

Food            : ♥ out of 
Price            :  ♥   out of  
Atmosphere :  ♥ out of 

So this is the end of my post for today =) Wish you all have a good day!!! Below are the address and phone number that able you to contact them for booking and others enquiries =) buh- byeeeeee!!!!



Mandarin Oriental Hotel, KL

Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 
50088 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

+60 3-2380 8888


Angeline,
xoxo    




1 comment:



  1. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete