Tuesday 16 July 2013

Dolce Heaven Reunited : Chinoz on the park, KLCC

Ohhhh hi guyss!! Angeline here and this time is my turn to update the blog ^^ Well this post is gonna be a short one but shhhhhhh...LONG POST IS COMING AFTER THAT!! ;)

Anyway, it was a nice Friday. After Huiyean and Denise picked me up from SS15, we heading to KLCC to have some light meals before our hi tea session in Mandarin Oriental Hotel (I am gonna blog about this on the next post).


So we were trying to pick a place to have our light meals unfortunately three of us couldn't decide what we actually what to eat. "WHAT TO EAT?" seriously is the HARDEST question to answer in my life!! Everyday I need to deal with this question haizzzz..While we keep walking and walking...we reached Chinoz on the park restaurant. We were like "Aiya just go in first only decide" so yeah we went in LOL






I love the ambience because it is kinda like Australian style. But somehow I felt it is a bit stuffy to me =S maybe stay too long in Australia and now I can't really stand this kind of hot weather in Malaysia. Had been experienced nose bleed,pimples growing,rashes breakout and diarrhoea ever since I came back. =.=

Okay so I recommended them to try out their Carbonara spaghetti with some turkey bacons on it as I already tried that before back in Bangsar and it was really not that bad =D Well three of us just shared one plate of it because we gonna have our hi tea session later on. We must leave some space in our tummy first xD


I swear the portion is enough for three of us LOL because the sauce is kinda CREAMY so it will be very full if you eat it alone. It tastes so nice with the crispy turkey bacon with it. Denise said the turkey bacon taste like "ba kua" (the dry meat we used to it during Chinese New Year) .  Nevertheless, we were quite happy for the light meal of the day ^^ 

Denise and Huiyean are Cappuccino lover I suppose? They always order cappuccino LOL so they never skip this time as well





The coffee art is sooo beautiful!! I prefer this kind of coffee art instead of those coffee art like teddy bear or some random cartoons on it. No offence ya >.<'' Classic and simple is always the best to me~~


And.....I ordered Apple Juice because I do not want to order something creamy or milky anymore since we ordered Carbonara spaghetti. Talking honestly, I was not really satisfy with this juice. It is not purely apple juice =/ They mixed the Celery into it =( which I hate it so much!!! But it is good for our skin though, celery can detoxify our body and reduce pimples growing on our face =)

So this is it!!!! Will post about our hi tea session soon kay~~~ please stay tuned ;) 


Chinoz on the park,KLCC
G47, Ground Floor, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. 
Esplanade (G47) 
Suria KLCC 
50450 Jalan Ampang 
KL.
+60 3-2166 8277
Opens daily : 8am-12am (midnight)


Angeline,
xoxo ♥♥ ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment